Top 5 automation trends
Top 5 trends from the report by the World Economic Forum:
1. The trends 2020 have shaped the term “Pandemic Technology Development” is the super-fast acceleration of automation in various industries.
2. In the next 5 years the share of automation in modern production and logistics enterprises will increase to 50%.
3. By 2025 human and machine will work as equals in an enterprise and will become commonplace:
- new digital technologies;
- e-commerce as the main sales channel;
- ability to process huge amount of information;
- artificial intelligence;
- software robots;
- cloud solutions.
4. These trends will cut 85 million jobs worldwide. However, according to the WEF experts, 97 million new ones will be created by 2025. Experts expect a significant increase in demand for such specialists:
- data analysts
- artificial intelligence specialists and machine learning
- digital marketing and process automation.
5. It’s only a hybrid transition model, and robots will do more and more work. So it’s important to reconfigure your manufacturing and business processes for global change.
There are many ways to organise the lifting and lowering of goods in a warehouse between mezzanine floors. Freight lifts or forklifts work effectiv...
August 2023 started for our company with a partner event in Greece.
Technological advances and innovations are an integral part of the modern world, and their achievement is not possible without studies and scientif...