Top 5 automation trends
Top 5 trends from the report by the World Economic Forum:
1. The trends 2020 have shaped the term “Pandemic Technology Development” is the super-fast acceleration of automation in various industries.
2. In the next 5 years the share of automation in modern production and logistics enterprises will increase to 50%.
3. By 2025 human and machine will work as equals in an enterprise and will become commonplace:
- new digital technologies;
- e-commerce as the main sales channel;
- ability to process huge amount of information;
- artificial intelligence;
- software robots;
- cloud solutions.
4. These trends will cut 85 million jobs worldwide. However, according to the WEF experts, 97 million new ones will be created by 2025. Experts expect a significant increase in demand for such specialists:
- data analysts
- artificial intelligence specialists and machine learning
- digital marketing and process automation.
5. It’s only a hybrid transition model, and robots will do more and more work. So it’s important to reconfigure your manufacturing and business processes for global change.
The belt conveyor is an indispensable tool for the smooth transport of goods in the warehouse and an effective tool for automating warehouse proces...
From April 25 to 27, 2023 KAPELOU was an exhibitor at LogiMAT in Stuttgart, the largest trade fair for production and warehouse logistics.
On 19 and 20 March, KAPELOU, together with its partner Quantum International, was present at the largest supply chain conference in Poland – ...