All-Ukrainian Day of Logist: KAPELOU took part in a profile event
November 26 in Kyiv, at st. Lipkovskogo, 1A, in EC Ultramarine the main annual event for the heads of the logistics sector was held – the All-Ukrainian Day of the Logist. KAPELOU, together with ROZETKA, acted as a speaker at the event and presented the completed case “Automation of the warehouse of the largest marketplace in Ukraine”.
Director of the KAPELOU company Alexander Mikhailovich Truba together with the director of warehouse logistics of the company ROZETKA Vishnyakov Nikolay Alexandrovich enthusiastically accepted the invitation to speak at the 26th All-Ukrainian Day of the Logist.
ROZETKA is a leader in Ukrainian online retail, has 12.8 million unique users per month, 12 million products in 4,200+ categories, 248 stores in 72 cities. 31% of Ukrainians start searching for information about goods before buying them with ROZETKA, therefore, this site is even ahead of Google. The speakers talked about each stage of the implementation of a large-scale project from 2016 until today. In addition, they outlined the details of a comprehensive solution: from increasing the usable storage area to automating individual sections of the warehouse. Vishnyakov Nikolay Aleksandrovich noted the large plans for scaling the automation of the ROZETKA company. After the speakers’ report, the Ukrainian Logistics Award-2021 took place, where 3 lucky people received gifts from KAPELOU.
As part of the event, company leaders, logistics directors and leading logisticians of the companies received practical recommendations on the first steps to optimize the logistics component of the business. In addition, the advice of experts in the field of outsourcing and customs logistics was of great importance. This time, a record number of participants gathered under one roof – more than 300 heads of leading logistics companies in Ukraine, representatives of manufacturing companies, retail and related industries.
All-Ukrainian Logist’s Day is an opportunity to share your own achievements, be inspired by the successful experience of others and discuss ideas for increasing business efficiency. KAPELOU takes part in such events, because for us it is the opportunity to exchange unique experience with participants in the Ukrainian logistics market. In addition, communicate and plan further meetings with existing clients and partners and find potential ones to establish new connections. The company’s participation as a speaker in such a large-scale event confirms once again: KAPELOU are not only always open to new knowledge, but also ready to share the acquired knowledge with everyone.
- European cases of postal and logistics solutions for business and their implementation in Ukraine;
- difficulties faced by companies in the automation of warehouse and logistics systems;
- quarantine calls and management of types of warehouse orders;
- paths of victories in the new reality. Transformation of logistics operations with a focus on growth;
- risk management in the company’s logistics system;
- robotization in warehouse logistics;
- prospects for the development of logistics real estate: price, demand, territory.
All-Ukrainian Day of the Logist is a unique project created with the aim of exchanging experience between representatives of the logistics sector. Experts from leading companies shared their knowledge with the guests of the event in the following areas:
- solving problems at all stages of the supply chain;
- increasing the efficiency of warehouse handling of goods;
- transport and information support;
- work with personnel;
- delegation of logistics business processes.
Special projects within the framework of the conference:
- exhibition of solutions and services for logistics (equipment and technology for logistics);
- Ukrainian Logistics Award-2021 (initiated by Trade Master Group);
- thematic reports from the heads of logistics.
There are many ways to organise the lifting and lowering of goods in a warehouse between mezzanine floors. Freight lifts or forklifts work effectiv...
August 2023 started for our company with a partner event in Greece.
Technological advances and innovations are an integral part of the modern world, and their achievement is not possible without studies and scientif...