1. Who we are
We are the company “Kapelou”, with its main office at: st. Mashinostroitelnaya, 44, 03067, Kyiv, Ukraine ..
For more information, visit our website at About .
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding the processing of your data, you can contact us at email@example.com .
2. Types of personal data we process
2.1. General. We may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- a. Name, position, gender
- b. Your contact information and personal account or registration information, as well as your company name and business location, including address, telephone number, VAT number, and your email address.
- art. Information about your inquiries and purchases
- m. Our communication with you
When you write to us by e-mail or communicate with us via the Internet or social networks, we register your communication with us. When you call, our support team registers your questions or complaints in our database. We can also record some phone calls for staff training.
- д. Information we collect when you use our sites, applications and other digital media
- - When you visit our sites, we may register your IP address, browser type, operating system, website links, online behavior.
- - We may receive an automatic notification when you open a newsletter or click on a link in such a newsletter.
- - With your permission, we may also receive information about your location.
- ж. Information you have decided to share with us.
2.3. Cookies and similar technologies.
3. How we collect your data
Next we will explain what data we collect, process and use, when and for what purpose.
3.1 Data collection for informational purposes only
If you do not register on our Site or provide us with any information, we will only collect information that is transmitted by your browser.
- * IP address
- * Request date and time
- * Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) difference
- * Contents (page)
- * Access status / HTTP status code
- * Amount of data transferred
- * Report whether the search was successful
- * Report why the request failed
- * The site from which the request comes
- * Browser in use
- * Operating system
- * Screen resolution
- * Browser software language and version.
Such data include:
3.2 Data collection during registration on our site
If you want to order goods through the site, you must fill out an application in which your data (company name, address, e-mail address, other contact information) is stored on our servers
You must consent to the storage and use of the data provided during registration. The corresponding statement of consent is as follows:
"You confirm and agree to the" Personal Data Processing Agreement ".
4. Why is your data used?
- a. To contact you for negotiations and process your inquiries. In case of concluding contracts, the data will be used for processing contracts. To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using SSL technology.
- b. To provide you with our online services and mobile applications
- - Some of our online services use your location, for example, to show you the nearest location that interests you.
- - To make it easier to use our online services, we can analyze the data we collect when you use our digital media and combine it with information collected through cookies and similar technologies (see above). For example, to understand which digital channel (email, social media) or device (desktop, desktop, or mobile) you prefer, we may limit our communication to that channel or device.
- c. Communicate with you
- г. For statistical research
- - General. We use automated tools to statistically study the general trends in the use of our services, sites and social networks, as well as the behavior and preferences of our customers and users.
- - Data. For our study, we can combine and analyze different types of data as described above. We will only use aggregated data and will not use your name, email address or other personally identifiable information. We may also combine such aggregate data with information obtained from our official dealers or from open sources. We will not use confidential data for this statistical study without your consent.
- - Advantages. Statistical research helps us develop better services and offers, provide more prompt customer support, and improve the design and content of our sites.
- e. For direct marketing
- - General. We may use your personal information to send you newsletters, brochures, promotions or other marketing messages.
- - Data categories. To understand what applies to you, we may use automated tools to analyze your personal information. To this end, we may use and combine the information described above. We may also combine such aggregate data with information obtained from companies in our group or from open sources. We will not use confidential data for this statistical study without your consent.
- - Advantages. We use the results of our analysis to tailor our marketing communications to your specific interests and preferences. For example, if our analysis shows that you may be interested in certain types of equipment or services, we may customize our newsletter and websites with suggestions and content that we believe will be relevant to you. < br>
- - Channels. We may use different channels for our marketing communications, such as email and social media.
- - Target the user to the audience. We can participate in the Facebook audience program, which allows us to show you personalized advertising when you visit Facebook. We may provide your email address or other identifier on Facebook so that Facebook can determine if you have a Facebook account. We can use similar programs from other social networks. You can opt out of our Facebook audience (or similar programs) by sending an email from your email address to EMAIL. For more information on personalized audience targeting, please visit your social network provider's website.
- - Deny or withdraw. You can deny or withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in the relevant marketing notice or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We use your contact information to communicate with you, answer your questions, or process your complaints.
5. Disclosure or transfer of data to third parties
5.1. General. We may disclose or transfer your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- a. For support we involve We use third parties to provide our services, such as IT service providers, social networking providers, marketing agencies, companies and fraud investigation service providers. All such third parties will be obliged to properly protect your personal data and process it only in accordance with our instructions.
- b. Third-party sites.
6. Security and safety
6.1. KAPELOU will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from loss or misuse.
7. Your rights
If you do not wish to keep your data, please refrain from registering on our site. For technical reasons, it is not possible to differentiate between individual users, so all users must agree to the collection / use of data. Sorry, no exceptions are available.
You can request access and be able to update and change your personal information. And you may exercise any other rights you enjoy under data protection laws, including, for example, objections to the processing of your personal data. All you need to do is send your written response, accompanied by a copy of your ID, to email@example.com
Cancellation also deletes your registered profile. Our site will no longer be used for you.
Please note that even if your profile has been deleted, we may retain the information. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in the relevant marketing notice or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Finally, remember that you always have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you wish.