Warehouse automotive components
BUSMARKET is a group of companies, which is among Ukraine’s ten largest distributors of automotive components for passenger and light commercial vehicle. The company’s product range is constantly extending and currently amounts to over 60,000 part numbers. In 2017, the Kapelou team successfully implemented a complete warehouse automation project for BUSMARKET.
- automate the process for feeding trays from the mezzanine;
- automate the goods identification, sorting and arrangement processes to improve the efficiency of warehouse operations;
- speed up order picking;
- implement integration of new equipment with the WMS.
- a sorting system was implemented based on the Pick-by-Light system;
- automatic lowering of goods from the top mezzanine levels was introduced through integration of a vertical conveyor (elevator);
- an automatic barcode identification system was set up;
- a gravity-based box storage system was installed within the pallet mezzanine structure.