The KAPELOU service is a set of works aimed at supporting the performance of the automation system throughout the entire life cycle.
Our team provides professional support, regardless of whether you are our client or have another company’s automation system installed in your warehouse.
Our range of maintenance services includes:
1. Equipment maintenance:
- We check the warehouse system efficiency
- We diagnose possible malfunctions and carry out minor repairs on site
- We review the settings and system parameters of specialized software
- We clean the equipment
- We carry out servicing inspection
- We diagnose cable connections and power supply wiring
2. Specialized software updates.
3. Minor repairs both online and directly at the customer’s warehouse.
4. Support of the continuous system operation even in case of an emergency failure.
Replacing the failed element with the similar one from our own stock, or finding a solution for an equivalent replacement based on other equipment.
After a technical inspection, KAPELOU engineers select the optimal set of spare parts. No need to wait for the delivery from Europe.
We understand how important it is to ensure the continuity of warehouse processes, so we perform maintenance as quickly as possible.
Several factors affect the maintenance service cost:
- technical complexity of the automation system;
- the architecture of the facility;
- how often specialist visits the warehouse;
- the geographical location of the facility.
The specific maintenance service cost will be calculated by our specialist after the warehouse is visited and inspected by a service engineer.
- 24/7 technical support
- warranty and post-warranty maintenance
- 1 year of free warranty maintenance
- remote VPN connection
- instruction on working with the system
The KAPELOU maintenance agreement provides the advantage for the application consideration priority.
In terms of the structure and functionality complexity, the warehouse automation system is similar to that of a car. If your car breaks down, you can always call a taxi. For the warehouse, the failure of automation system and equipment cannot be covered by trucks and employees. Imagine stopping automation for 2 hours, calculate the loss, and the question of the maintenance service importance disappears automatically.
With the help of timely warehouse maintenance, you solve several problems at once:
- get information about every element of the system;
- prevent premature wear and tear of moving elements;
- keep the system in working condition.
Most importantly, you get an objective picture of the warehouse automation system state.
KAPELOU specialists recommend carrying out warehouses maintenance twice a year. This is an effective prevention of emergency situations.
Carry out regular maintenance, follow the operating instructions and your automation system will work trouble-free for many years.