Top 5 automation trends
Top 5 trends from the report by the World Economic Forum:
1. The trends 2020 have shaped the term “Pandemic Technology Development” is the super-fast acceleration of automation in various industries.
2. In the next 5 years the share of automation in modern production and logistics enterprises will increase to 50%.
3. By 2025 human and machine will work as equals in an enterprise and will become commonplace:
- new digital technologies;
- e-commerce as the main sales channel;
- ability to process huge amount of information;
- artificial intelligence;
- software robots;
- cloud solutions.
4. These trends will cut 85 million jobs worldwide. However, according to the WEF experts, 97 million new ones will be created by 2025. Experts expect a significant increase in demand for such specialists:
- data analysts
- artificial intelligence specialists and machine learning
- digital marketing and process automation.
5. It’s only a hybrid transition model, and robots will do more and more work. So it’s important to reconfigure your manufacturing and business processes for global change.