What solution should be used if you need to accumulate and move up to 3000 trays per hour between warehouse levels?
Spiral conveyor for continuous movement of goods is used as a vertical sorter, connects product flows from different storage levels and serves as an accumulation buffer. This solution is ideal for warehouses with high throughput capacity.
Advantages of spiral conveyors
KAPELOU develops solutions based on vertical spiral elevators from a proven manufacturer — Ambaflex.
Key advantages offered by spiral conveyors:
- High throughput capacity up to 3000 items per hour
- Integration with other conveyor systems
- Minimum amount of maintenance
- Saving warehouse space due to compact dimensions
Spiral conveyor provides several times higher throughput compared to other types of vertical lifts, even when transporting lightweight and unstable items.
Spiral conveyors for boxes and trays are widely used in sorting areas. They can be used to organize buffering accumulator, allowing to regulate feeding of products to other processing areas.
Spiral conveyors for boxes and trays are widely used in sorting areas.
They can be used to organize buffering accumulator, allowing to regulate feeding of products to other processing areas.
Types of spiral conveyors
Based on the type of products to be handled and tasks to be solved, we select and install the most suitable spiral conveyor option:
- SV — all-purpose spiral conveyor with one or multiple parallel driven tracks.
- SVe — wide-belt spiral conveyors specially designed to handle oversized products
- SVo — cost-effective solution for handling rigid items with the same dimensions.
- SVs — vertical narrow-belt spiral conveyor designed to handle small packs, available in single- or multi-belt versions with up to 6 parallel belts.
- AccuVeyor — provides maximum accumulation capacity at minimum required footprint, is used for compensating speed differences in different production zones and buffering goods in case of interruption in production.
Order a turnkey spiral conveyor solution
Complete solution. We offer delivery of a turnkey automation system with maximum operating efficiency rather then just a single conveyor.
High-quality equipment. We use only certified equipment, which guarantees reliable and trouble-free operation of the system.
Experience. KAPELOU team has successfully completed over 420 warehouse logistics automation projects and installed more then 75 units of elevating equipment.
Customer support. We provide servicing for the entire lifetime of the equipment Based on the maintenance servicing contract, we’ll assign incident response and maintenance team to your system, which will perform all necessary operations in the shortest possible time.