How can you maximize your benefit from warehouse automation and justify your capital investments?
Warehouse control system (WCS) is a key element of any automated warehouse facility that coordinates and synchronizes operation of lifting equipment, warehouse personnel and product flows. Warehouse control systems connect strategic tasks to specific processes while improving global warehouse control effectiveness.
What benefits does WCS offer?
Warehouse control system coordinates operation of individual automated warehouse elements, ensures operational control of the equipment and warehouse personnel, thus providing wide range of functional capabilities including:
- single user interface for various automated warehouse equipment;
- interaction between WMS and automated warehouse equipment;
- synchronization of the automation system, operations of personnel and material flows for decision-making;
- based on the current business process data, generating and transmitting commands to warehouse equipment for balancing current loads and product flow optimization;
- provision of real-time feedback signals from automation systems;
- giving instructions to operators based on the data for identification of the most efficient material flows;
- determining product flow routes based on flow routing rules and the data received from WMS;
- collecting statistical data and report generation.
WCS is a software module compatible with all known computerized warehouse management platforms.
Process optimization solutions. Thorough examination and analysis of the current production and business processes and drawing up recommendations regarding process optimization.
The entire system from a single provider. Our technicians select the required hardware and organize interrelated operation of the warehouse control and management systems (WCS and WMS).
24/7 customer support. We always stay in touch with our customers. Based on the maintenance servicing contract, we’ll also assign incident response and maintenance team to your system.