How can you maximize your benefit from warehouse automation and justify your capital investments?
Warehouse control system (WCS) is a key element of any automated warehouse facility that coordinates and synchronizes operation of lifting equipment, warehouse personnel and product flows. Warehouse control systems connect strategic tasks to specific processes while improving global warehouse control effectiveness.
What benefits does WCS offer?
Warehouse control system coordinates operation of individual automated warehouse elements, ensures operational control of the equipment and warehouse personnel, thus providing wide range of functional capabilities including:
- single user interface for various automated warehouse equipment;
- interaction between WMS and automated warehouse equipment;
- synchronization of the automation system, operations of personnel and material flows for decision-making;
- based on the current business process data, generating and transmitting commands to warehouse equipment for balancing current loads and product flow optimization;
- provision of real-time feedback signals from automation systems;
- giving instructions to operators based on the data for identification of the most efficient material flows;
- determining product flow routes based on flow routing rules and the data received from WMS;
- collecting statistical data and report generation.
WCS is a software module compatible with all known computerized warehouse management platforms.
Features of the control system for automated equipment, WCS
Warehouse automation is a cost-effective business investment. But how to get the maximum effect and at the same time coordinate the work? Warehouse Control System is software that allows you to control warehouse automation equipment. KAPELOU offers the implementation of control software in your enterprise. We configure and test software that provides complete control over hardware for errors and failures.
The WCS program is designed to work together with the WMS management system. This combination allows you to effectively manage and fully control the main processes. The functionality is quite wide. With its help, you can:
- monitor the flow of goods;
- synchronize the work of personnel and automation systems;
- locate goods in case of employee errors;
- automate work processes;
- manage warehouse equipment and transfer commands to equipment;
- receive feedback in real-time;
- collect information to compile reports, quickly generate them;
- transmit information about efficient streams.
WCS is a universal product with a single user interface. It can be used in conjunction with all available platforms for warehouses and logistics centres.
KAPELOU is your assistant in strategic management business processes.
The management and control of an automated warehouse can be time-consuming. And preparation of reports for a quarter or a year can be longer. We offer an effective solution that will make your work easier, and the process simple and productive.
KAPELOU is your assistant in strategic management business processes
The KAPELOU company implements complex business solutions at affordable prices and with round-the-clock technical support. By buying software from us, you get:
- a reliable program that can work 24/7;
- licensed software that does not require additional investments;
- the ability to control all the main and secondary processes in the warehouse;
- technical support – a response service will be assigned to your facility. Our specialists will provide the necessary information or will arrive at your warehouse quickly.
Call us for information about the program, methods and timing of its implementation.
Process optimization solutions. Thorough examination and analysis of the current production and business processes and drawing up recommendations regarding process optimization.
The entire system from a single provider. Our technicians select the required hardware and organize interrelated operation of the warehouse control and management systems (WCS and WMS).
24/7 customer support. We always stay in touch with our customers. Based on the maintenance servicing contract, we’ll also assign incident response and maintenance team to your system.