Production warehouse automation for Kromberg&Schubert
- deliver a fail-safe system for finished order transport, which will operate automatically;
- ensure system operability in manual and semi-automatic modes without losing the capacity.
Project implementation period:
The project was implemented over 14 weeks, February 2017
- an automatic system for joining trays into a pyramid and feeding such pyramid onto a trolley was designed;
- a picking area for a separate type of goods was automated;
- a live roller conveyor for automatic transport of finished orders to the palletizing area was integrated;
- a safe mechanism for manual transport of orders in case of a power outage was developed and integrated.
The next projectComplete automation of a pharmaceutical distributor