Warehouse automation for BUSMARKET, distributor of automotive components
- automate the process for feeding trays from the mezzanine;
- automate the goods identification, sorting and arrangement processes to improve the efficiency of warehouse operations;
- speed up order picking;
- implement integration of new equipment with the WMS.
Project implementation period:
- a sorting system was implemented based on the Pick-by-Light system;
- automatic lowering of goods from the top mezzanine levels was introduced through integration of a vertical conveyor (elevator);
- an automatic barcode identification system was set up;
- a gravity-based box storage system was installed within the pallet mezzanine structure.