ERC warehouse automation, equipment distributor
- increase storage density of goods for 25,000 SKUs;
- provide optimum distribution of goods around the warehouse;
- provide automatic lowering/lifting of goods from the top mezzanine levels;
- speed up delivery of goods to the point of destination;
- implement integration of new equipment with Manhattan’s WMS.
Project implementation period:
March 2018 - November 2018
- 2,000 m2 increase in the storage space by means of a two-level platform;
- automatic lowering/lifting of goods to any platform level through integration of three elevators;
- live and dead roller conveyors, belt conveyor in various warehouse areas to speed up handling and movement of goods;
- dynamic barcode readout and WMS integration ensures movement of products to any point in the warehouse;
- ergonomic packaging tables were designed and manufactured.