Warehouse automation for OMEGA, operator in the automotive components market
The company is steadily expanding its product range and developing comprehensive solutions for its customers. It was therefore essential:
- to increase the number of SKUs;
- to keep the ground floor space for arranging the expediting zone;
- refrain from building new premises.
To arrange cell-based storage, we designed and installed a platform and a 3-level mezzanine rack by a German manufacturer.
As a result, we provided:
- over 60,000 racks for small-piece items;
- over 140,000 SKUs;
- up to 35,000 m² increase in the storage space with the area of the warehouse itself of 25,000 m².
The space under the platform was left free for arranging the goods handling area.